WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that may be stored on your computer or other device when you visit a website. They are generally used to make websites work, to keep track of your movements within the website, and to remember your login details etc.
There are different types of cookies, and they can be distinguished on the basis of their origin, function and lifespan. Important characteristics of cookies include the following:
- First party cookies are cookies that are stored by the website you are visiting, while third party cookies are stored by a website other than the one you are visiting. Please note that we do not control the collection or further use of data by third parties. We may use third party cookies for purposes that include social listening (i.e., we may receive information from third party social media services that you use, where that information is relevant to our brand). You may control such cookies, as set out below.
- Necessary cookies are necessary to allow the technical operation of a website (e.g., they enable you to move around on a website and to use its features).
- Performance cookies collect data on the performance of a website such as the number of visitors, the time spent on the website and error messages.
- Functionality cookies increase the usability of a website by remembering your choices (e.g. language, region, login, and so on).
- Marketing cookies enable a website to send you personalized advertising.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased once you close your browser while persistent or permanent cookies stay on your device until you manually delete them or until your browser deletes them based on the duration period specified in the persistent cookie file.
Please note that AGCO has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
- improve the use and the functionality of our website;
- tailor our website and products to your needs and preferences;
- process your purchase orders; and
- analyse how our website is used and compile anonymous and aggregate statistics.
- We do not use the collected information to create user profiles.