View machine data in reference to time and location to assist trouble shooting. Analyse for performance, efficiency and service insights.
- Select a machine to investigate, it will appear under selected machines.
- Click ‘Signals’ to show available signals for the selected machine.
- Choose signals to display by selecting the check box(es). Different options are available from Data, Status and Warning light menus, and common or machine specific options.
- Select the date range to display.*
- Select refresh to see the data chart.
* Data can be visualized in windows of up to one month. Historic data is viewable back to last registration date.
Investigate relationships between selected attributes and service codes.
The selected data will display charted across time (x axis), and unit of measure (y axis) (1).
Click and drag across a selection of interest to isolate and zoom into that timeframe as shown in blue (2).
Service codes present during the selected time will appear in the service code tally (3).
Use the filter to show only those of interest (4).
It is then possible to read data values of different attributes at the time of the service code event to assist with diagnostics.
Use the orange index line to highlight the service code event by hovering over it (5) The data values will appear for that point in time (6). The location pin will also move to show the machine position at the time (7).